- Specialist financial restructuring and operations turnaround consultant.
- 20+ years of proven experience developing and implementing operational and financial turnaround strategies, acting as advisor to or operating within C-level management positions.
Allen Pratt is a seasoned corporate executive with extensive experience supporting private and public companies to develop and implement restructuring and operational turnaround strategies.
With over 20 years of experience and multiple engagements across a diverse set of industries, Allen has a proven history of developing effective restructuring and turnaround strategies, financial and operational stabilization, establishing financial improvement processes and providing organizational leadership within operations.
Commencing his career in materials and equipment manufacturing with responsibility for operations leading to sales growth and ERP project management, Allen then established a successful consultancy focused on financial and operational turnaround; wind-down operations; and improving cash flow and net income through business development, productivity improvement and lean cost reduction.
His skillset leverages expertise drawn from Lean Manufacturing, Theory of Constraints, Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), labor productivity benchmarking, turnaround management improvement and EOS Traction methodologies.
A sample of significant engagements and achievements in Allens recent career history include:
• Operational excellence turnaround for a $250M medical device company, serving as leading consultant addressing quality defects, overall throughput yield and outbound logistics improvements. Achieved quality defect improvements by 70%, bottleneck throughput yield improvements by 80% and outbound logistics time reduction by 75%.
• Managed wind-down operations for a rural Texas healthcare company involving hospitals, medical clinics, and 60+ medical providers.
• Acted as EOS Integrator to drive operations enhancements for a healthcare private equity based in Chicago.
• Supported a $25M food processor company by implementing a 31-point turnaround / restructuring plan to restart the business; securing AR factoring, PO financing, and PPP loan funding providing new cash sources; and right-sized the balance sheet by one third via out-of-court negotiations with unsecured creditors.
• Acted as consultant to a $50M automotive components re-manufacturer to implement a turnaround plan for struggling business units experiencing net income losses. Increased sales 25% and improved net income to 10% profit, with 23% worker productivity gains.