- Established accounting and finance professional with a broad base of experience across a diverse range of industries, including strong expertise in healthcare.
- Proven record of fiscal advisory and restructuring support services by holding several senior-level Treasury and leadership positions.
Bradley Williams is a seasoned healthcare consultant who brings over 25 years of experience as an accounting and finance professional in restructuring, turnaround, and management consulting across a broad base of sectors.
Prior to joining Gibbins Advisors, Brad was a Director in Alvarez & Marsal Healthcare Industry Group with involvement in client engagements for dental, radiation oncology, and diagnostic lab providers. Subsequent tothat, Brad was SVP Treasurer for a large pediatric dental practice management company with responsibility for treasury, tax, payroll and risk management for 65 managed dental centers.
Brad has also held various senior positions as Vice President and Director for a range of public and private entities in the behavioral health, agricultural, vitamin supplement manufacturing, wireless telecommunications and hospitality industries.
Recent engagements include providing interim management services for a distressed behavioral health provider with an acute hospital and multiple residential treatment facilities, with responsibility for treasury management and restructuring support services.
A sample of significant engagements and achievements in Bradley’s recent career history include:
• Engaged on a one-year contract at UHS of Delaware, Inc., providing post-acquisition transition assistance resulting from the sale of Keystone Education and Youth Services, LLC to Universal Health Services, Inc.
• Acted as Financial Advisor to multi-site acute care behavioral hospitals, conducting cash forecasting model review and analysis.
• Supported a diagnostic lab provider with proprietary lipid testing through its Chapter 7 filing and 363(b) sale.
• Provided interim management and turnaround support to a multi-site pediatric dental provider as SVP Treasurer for the organization before, through and after its Chapter 11 filing and 363(b) sale, as well as serving as wind-down officer.
• Conducted an independent business and financial review of a physician practice and pharmacy group for a South African primary healthcare, emergency medical services and dental care network provider.
• Acted as Financial Advisor to a cancer care, radiation oncology and physician practices company for financial system transition and integration of acquired subsidiary.