Tyler Brasher is a seasoned healthcare financial professional with over a decade of experience in accounting, cash management, bankruptcy, receiverships and litigation support for healthcare organizations spanning the continuum of care.
In addition to his core financial consulting and business analysis skills, Tyler has also held leadership positions including Corporate Controller and acting Chief Financial Officer for a range of organizations, from assisted living and skilled nursing groups to pain management practices.
Prior to joining Gibbins Advisors, Tyler was a Director with Healthcare Management Partners for six years and prior to that, held multiple accounting and financial roles at Tennessee Health Management in support of its long-term and post-acute care system.
• Served as Corporate Controller for HMP Senior Solutions, responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of skilled nursing and assisted living facilities.
• Acting wind down Chief Financial Officer for a pain management practice with >25 clinics; managed an orderly, out-of-court wind down and liquidation.
• Cash flow modeling, financial analysis, cash management, asset liquidation, and Chapter 11 bankruptcy reporting for a Texas-based non-profit hospital.
• Worked as Director to support the Chief Restructuring Officer through the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of a system of 8 critical access hospitals in MS.
• Supported the court-appointed Receiver with cash flow modelling, financial reporting, and the sale process for 10+ assisted living facilities across multiple engagements located in Virginia, Alabama and Georgia.
• Acted as Manager of Treasury and Accounts Payable and, subsequently, Financial Planner and Analyst to a Tennessee-based long-term care system, consisting of 31 nursing homes, four behavioral health hospitals, an institutional pharmacy, and 15 home care/hospice branches.