TRANSACTION DILIGENCE AND POST-CLOSING INTEGRATION
Our combination of C-level operations expertise, depth of market understanding as well as strong financial and restructuring acumen positions GIBBINS ADVISORS as a trusted advisor to support successful transactions.
Our transaction diligence and post-closing integration services include:
- Business Plan / Business Model diligence
- Financial and cash flow modelling
- Management evaluation
- Planning and execution of:
- Post-closing integration
- Business divestment
- Business cessation and wind up
For bankruptcy transactions in particular:
- Supporting a “pre-packaged” bankruptcy process
- Assisting the structuring of bankruptcy bids and bidding support/strategy
- “Carve-out” support
With transactions there is often a period of management transition. We provide Operational Turnaround and Interim Management services where we deploy our executives into interim leadership roles such as Chief Restructuring Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer and Chief Financial Officer to support the organization through to its stabilization.
Contact one of Our Team members for more information.