- Senior advisor with deep operational and strategic expertise across the healthcare industry.
- Skilled at identifying strategic opportunities and leading transformation initiatives to drive improved margins, expansion, operational efficiencies and patient-care outcomes.
Linda Ohringerhas over 25+ years of senior healthcare leadership, primarily within large-scale physician-led practice groups and health systems. Employing a highly strategic mindset and innovative approaches to drive change, Linda is adept at leading operations and people management initiatives to deliver profitability, growth, efficiencies and a higher level of patient-centric care.
Linda’s career spans executive roles across the healthcare industry, including Executive Director of Spectrum Healthcare Partners, Chief Administrative Officer of Tennessee Retina, CEO of Bone and Joint Center, Director of Ambulatory Services for Ingalls Health System and Regional Director, Midwest of Insight Imaging. These roles have incorporated operational leadership with P&L responsibility; transformative initiatives to drive clinical and business integration; expansion through M&A and new service lines; improved processes and higher patient care outcomes.
Recent experience includes operating as CEO of Orthopedic Associates of Michigan, a $100M+ comprehensive musculoskeletal organization comprised of multiple subsidiaries including an ambulatory surgery center, clinic and ancillary services, a research institute and real estate ventures. In this role, Linda completed a full-scale organizational turnaround in under 10 months to reduce organizational expenditures; M&A; development and integration of new service lines, ancillaries and infrastructure; and transitioned the healthcare benefit plan.
A sample of significant engagements and achievements in Linda’s recent career history include:
• Serving as Executive Director of Spectrum Healthcare Partners (Portland), Linda had P&L responsibility and full oversight of clinical and business integration for a $500mil+ multi-specialty physician-led organization comprised of multiple subsidiaries including ambulatory surgery centers, clinic and ancillary services, hospital joint ventures and a MSO. She executed a successful, aggressive M&A approach and led initiatives to standardize and streamline operations to improve service delivery, patient access and satisfaction.
• Chief Administrative Officer for Tennessee Retina, responsible for over $130M in revenue. Linda established Tennessee Retina as an elite physician-led practice driving key quality metrics, BD, operational alignment, and governance initiatives across core business areas including clinical research trials, clinic operations, registration, marketing, HR, revenue cycle, and IT.
• As Director of Ambulatory Services for Ingalls Health System, Linda led two comprehensive fully integrated ambulatory care campuses with P&L responsibility of $189M+. In this role she developed a” new-to-market” transportation strategy, eliminating health system leakage, providing immediate access to patient care and $1M annual profitability, initiated and led a start-up community-based oncology service, completed a large-scale facility renovation and re-engineered the registration process to improve patient flow.