- Career professional in senior living healthcare operations, compliance, development, growth and turnaround.
- Successful track record of executive leadership in troubled senior living communities, from turnaround management to mergers & acquisitions.
- Leads our “secret shopping” service
Stacey is a skilled healthcare professional focusing on operational management in the senior living segment. Stacey has driven operational performance, as well as organic and transactional business growth in a series of advisory and managerial assignments and positions.
Stacey’s senior living effectiveness derives from an extensive track record of meeting and exceeding strategic and operational objectives rooted from her commitment and passion for the senior population served by her clients. With extensive experience in operations, quality care and regulatory compliance, Stacey possesses a deep knowledge of the full continuum of the senior living industry.
Stacey graduated Magna Cum Laude from American Intercontinental University with a BA in Business Administration in Health Care after earlier attending Brigham Young University. She holds a Category II Assisted Living/Memory Care License in the state of Alabama and is a Certified Dementia Practitioner and Certified Alzheimer’s Disease Dementia Care Trainer licensed from the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners. Stacey actively participates in the Alzheimer’s Association and has been appointed to the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB), serving on the NCERS and the RCAL committees.
• Project Director and Vice President for two distressed assisted living / memory care communities in receivership, with full responsibility for the financial, census, operational, and regulatory compliance for 9 months. Communities were sold in a bundled package and bond holders received 100% return.
• Managed operational transition solely for two months from one management company to another for two troubled large assisted living / memory care communities in Florida. Increased census and revenue dramatically to refrain from bond default prior to the new 3rd party managers start date, while overseeing all aspects of operations and resident care.
• Represented ownership for a construction project for a large senior living community in Florida that was running $1M over budget and behind schedule. Turned project under budget and on schedule to satisfaction of the owners.
• Created operational efficiencies as Executive Director of a retirement community in Birmingham, AL, increasing sustained minimum occupancy rates to 96%. Increased EBITDA margins from 40% in 2011 to 50% in 2012 while operating low staff turnover of the 113-bed assisted living facility.